This is cover photo of Business page

Jewel of UAE

Fujairah holds a unique position in the UAE. Sun-kissed beaches, majestic mountain ranges and convivial weather conditions conspire to present Fujairah as an exotic land, ripe for discovery by tourists and business persons alike.

Business in Fujairah

Like other emirates, Fujairah also followed its own procedures governing the operations of foreign business interests in the Emirate.  The law makes it conditional that the companies be wholly owned by nationals or that nationals own at least 51% of its share capital, while the remaining 49% may belong to foreigners.

Places to Visit

  • Heritage Village
  • Fujairah Museum
  • Al Bidya Mosque
  • Sheikh Zayed Mosque
  • Fujairah Fort
  • Friday market at Masafi