A tiny Emirate
Umm Al Quwain is the second smallest and the least populated emirate in the UAE. UAQ is wrapped around an island-dotted lagoon, is in many ways the 'anti-Dubai'. Small, sleepy, quaint and without a single international resort or megamall, its retro feel stands in sharp contrast to the more glamorous emirate to the south.
Business in Umm Al Quwain
- Flexibility and ease of doing business
- Customer-friendly approach
- Investor-friendly climate
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Cost-effective leasing options for office space and warehousing